If you want to skip the video about how to check remaining time in PisoWifi and follow our step by step guide then you can do it by
- Step1: Open your browser
- Step2: Go to Address Box
- Step3: Type 10.0.0.1 and press Enter
- Step 4: Now you have opened the admin settings and the remaining time on your Piso Wifi will be displayed Below.
How to Pause & Check Remaining Time in Piso Wifi
Note: You have to enable the Pause time option first to get the pause time feature. Follow the steps
1. Go to your browser and type 10.0.0.1/admin/ into the address bar,
| Note: Don’t type 10.0.0.0.1 in the address bar, as it is wrong and nothing exists as such.
2. Enter your login credentials.
3. After successfully logging in, the dashboard will appear on the screen.
4. Option for general settings would appear after clicking on the top left corner.
5. Click on pause time/ auto-pause time to pause on boot.
Here you get the option of enabling and disabling
6. Enable this option.
7. Close Browser. and go to 10.0.0.1/admin again.
8. This time you will notice there is a pause time option
What is WiFi PISO?
WIFI PISO is a fantastic WIFI service that is available to customers in the Philippines. When you delve further, you’ll learn that this WIFI service works in the same way that a WIFI vending machine does. It is basically a coupon-type system that allows anyone who wants to use the internet for anything they want.
Thank you for reading our guide about How to Check Remaining Time in PisoWifi.
Recommended posts for reading
If you have any questions you can contact us on our contact page.
If you want to buy piso wifi you can get it from here
For more content stay tuned with 10001pisowifi.com