Once you’ve figured out how to set up the TP-Link EAP 110, it’s a breeze. It has removable and waterproof high-gain antennas, a system LED, and a water pole mounting design, among other features. We’ll get into stages later, but first, let’s go through the features of the TP-link EAP 110.
The TP-Link routers are mainly designed for use in outdoor Wi-Fi installations. With the 2×2 MIMO innovation, you can get a higher quality Wi-Fi service. Lengthy coverage will also be provided, which is provided by better signal power and better amplitude antennae. It is weather-resistant housing that can resist both good and bad weather.
Suggeted Post: 10.0 0.1 Piso Wifi Vendo Pause, Here’s How to do it!
The amazing thing is that there is a versatile deployment and assembly solution made possible by passive power over Ethernet (POE) capability and a straightforward installation solution. Free internet centralized control for super simplicity and easy maintenance also comes with it.
Multifactor identification choices and a plethora of wifi information safety provide for a safe host system are also available. It even enables VLAN control for improved connection administration. There are numerous things, such as great app features. So, let’s learn everything there is to know about, and then we’ll go over the processes.
TP-Link EAP110 as Access Point Setup process-
- First things first, you must complete the hardware installation, which includes mounting the EAP.
- Depending on your needs, you can install it on a pole or on a wall.
- Now is the time to connect it.
- Go to Windows Settings on your computer.
- Now select “Network and Internet” from the drop-down menu.
- Then, on the right-hand side, a page will open with numerous options.
- Now you’ll see options for associated settings.
- Select Change Adapter Options from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll be taken to another page, where you must now select the Ethernet option.
- Then select properties. This will take you to the Ethernet properties page.
- Select Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/Pv4) and then the properties option offered below.
- A new little page will appear on the screen now.
- Now select “Use the following IP address” and type 192.168.0.134 into the box.
- Put 255.255.255.0 in the subset box and 192.168.0.1 in the default box.
- After that, click “Ok” and then “Close.”
- Go to your browser’s address bar and type in 192.168.0.254.
- You’ll be taken to a login page.
- Create a new username and password for yourself.
- Enter the SSID number and password to configure your wireless basic settings.
- Now press the save button.
- Your installation is now complete.
Once the setup is complete, you can configure the settings as per your needs. That’s it.
The PISO WIFI catalog’s hybrid cloud technology is simply wonderful. Let’s have a look at some of its great characteristics to learn more about it.
- Cloud service: Using a web browser, you can control your network from anywhere and at any time.
- Load Balancing: To keep your WiFi running at top speed, you can limit the number of users on each access point and remove devices with poor reception.
- Secure Guest Network: With different authentication methods and a variety of wireless protocols, you can provide secure Wi-Fi access to your guests.
- Client management: You can keep track of all of your clients’ status in real time. You may also set bandwidth limits for customers and prevent those that connect to your wifi without your authorization.
- Scheduling: This feature is useful since it automatically reboots the access point and switches on or off the wifi at the time you specify.
So this brings us to the end of our discussion. You can now easily set up TP Link EAP110 as a Piso WIfi Tagalog Access Point. Overall, the setup procedure is fairly straightforward and does not necessitate any difficult procedures.
For more content stay tuned with 10001pisowifi.com