Do you want to learn how to hack wifi network or planning to find your neighbor’s Wifi Password?
Do you want to do all of this without having to learn any programming languages? If you said yes, you’ve arrived at the perfect place!
This brief guide can let you learn the wifi passwords of your neighbors, strangers, and friends fast and simply. It also doesn’t require any sophisticated processes that can irritate or fatigue you. This fast guide’s main purpose is to offer you comprehensive information in an easy-to-understand format. So, without further ado, let us get started with our fast guide.
This is the first section of our quick guide. We are all aware that connecting to wireless networks is difficult and requires a certain amount of effort. So, in order not to bore you, we will try to keep this guide as brief as possible.
Furthermore, being forewarned is the same as being warned. Having a strong understanding of verification procedures will not only allow you to discover how to gain the wireless internet passwords of your neighbours and friends. It would also point out any possible problems with your personal wifi signal.
What Software Is Necessary to Crack a WiFi Connection?
Cybercriminals, as one might expect, use a variety of methods to obtain access to wifi systems. However, don’t we want our information to be as simple to understand as possible?
As a result, for our simple guide, you’d only need a few tools to begin exploring different people’s wifi networks. The following are the names of the tools:
- Kali Linux: In terms of popularity, the Kali Linux utility has never trailed similar tools. It is a fantastic and well-known utility. This is essentially a freeware application whose primary use is ethical hacking checks. If you’ve ever seen or heard of Mr. Robot, you’ve probably seen its UI on Eliot’s PC.
- VMware Workstation (also known as VMware Player) – That’s just another popular tool for creating a virtual running system.
Using wireless hacking software
Now that we’ve learned about our two tools, the important question is how to use them.
This area is now entirely yours. Because we will be learning how to figure out and install the tools on our own here. You may go to the next phase if you are completely familiar with Kali.
Let’s get this party started, all you newbies!
Install VMware Workstation as well as the Kali Linux utilities.
To begin, navigate to VMware’s official website. It is possible to obtain a copy of it from any reputable website. There is, however, a draw: the software is not free!
However, we do not believe this should be a problem. This application has a limited demo version. Torrents, on the other hand, might be used to get a “free” version.
After that, Kali Linux can be installed. It’s free, so simply download the ISO file of the most recent version from a reputable website.
Build the fresh Virtual System
It’s highly suggested that you devote a significant amount of time to customising the virtual machine.
All you have to do is the following:
- Start the VMware Workstation.
- Select “Build a Fresh Virtual Machine.”
- Install using the Tailored (Pro) setting.
- Select the option for Workstation 8.x device support.
- Configure the operating system with the Kali Linux ISO file that you previously downloaded.
- Then, select Linux as your operating system. We must use Debian 10.x 64-bit as an operating system.
- Select a title for your VM system as well as a location on the computer.
- By pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc and then selecting the Performance option, one can learn about the computer’s cores and logical processors.
- Choose the number of units as well as the cores you want. Ensure you don’t go above the fixed optimum number of 8!
- Select the appropriate amount of memory for your PC. The more RAM it consumes, the faster it operates. It is almost certain that you will require more than 2048 MB to access the wireless internet using Kali.
- You must now select network address translation (NAT).
- Choose the specified LSI Logic processor model.
- Select SCSI as the digital disc format.
- Choose to build a different virtual disc.
- Choose to divide the virtual drive into multiple folders and the appropriate total disc capacity (experts suggest 20 GB). Keep the “Allocate all disc storage now” box unchecked.
- Now, press Finish to finalise the setup.
Take it easy, though!
We must first play with the setup of the person’s wifi connection before we can hack it.
- To begin, right-click on your virtual machines and select Settings.
- Navigate to the Printer tab and then click Remove.
- Select the Display all Hdmi input sources checkbox on the USB interface tab.
- Then, navigate to the Options tab.
- Enabling Shared folder settings and merging visitor clocks to the server are both required in this case.
To activate it, we must now access the BIOS. Let us not be scared! This would necessitate an additional second of your time.
All we need to accomplish is the following:
- Restart your computer.
- Navigate to the BIOS setting.
- Continue to the Advanced Frequency Options page.
- Look for the enhanced CPU choices.
- Select the SVM feature to enable it.
- To make the changes, take action.
- Now click on the save option and then exit from there.
Installation of Kali Linux.
When we open our new virtual machine, we will be taken to the Kali Linux installation screen.
- Select the Visual Setup option.
- Choose the language, area, and username.
- Now you can maintain any site address you choose.
- Set up the root credentials.
- Choose “guided” if you want to use the entire CD.
- Select a virtual disc and put all the contents on a common wall.
- Continue by selecting Agree to allow the software to store changes to the disc.
- If you do not use an HTTP gateway, you can proceed to the next step.
- Verify ALL of the selections before clicking the Proceed button.
- Choose a theme now.
- Pick the correct screen controller throughout the setup.
- Unless you want to be the most knowledgeable wireless internet cracker in the area, use GNOME.
- When the operating system requests that you launch the GRUB firmware, choose Yes.
- Choose /dev/sda as the boot manager.
Wireless Internet Cracking Phase
We’ve finally arrived! Now we will go to the final phase of hacking Wifi and obtaining user information with Kali Linux.
Step 1: Search for available Wi-Fi networks.
- We’ll spend some time exploring WiFi networks in the surrounding region.
- We still prefer WiFite, which comes included with Kali Linux, as our preferred method of getting things done.
- Press Ctrl + Alt + T, then type wifi and click Enter to open Kali Linux.
2: Prepare yourself for an onslaught of vocabulary.
3: Select the network to which you want to connect.
4: There you go. The results have arrived!
Conclusion: How to Hack WiFi Network
This was your brief guide to hacking WiFi networks and obtaining login credentials. So go ahead and start hacking WiFi networks right now!