Hey everyone, Do you want to change your WiFi rates on Piso WiFi? In this guide today we will be discussing how you can adjust the WiFi rates on your Piso WiFi for your clients.
The process is very easy so just follow the below-mentioned steps.
HOW TO ADJUST WiFi RATES On Piso WiFi
We can adjust the WiFi Rates, Validity Time (Expiration Time), and more. Now follow the steps
- Open Chrome
or any other browser in any device of your choice (Mobile/Tablet/PC ).
- Click on the address bar
type 10.0.0.1/admin or click the blue login button below.
Enter login details. If you don’t know the login details kindly refer from here.
- Now press the menu button
once you press the menu button you will get many options.
- Find the Time Rates Option.
Once you find the Time rate option, click it
- You will be taken to Time rates dashboard
Here you can adjust the rates accordingly. You can see there are 4 default option of 1/ 5/ 10/ 20 Pesos. We can change them according to our need.
- To Change/ Edit any rate just click on the + option
Once you press the + Button it will show you 3 new options
- Click on the … option in front of “Actions” option. It will expand and show 2 new options – “Edit”and “Delete”
Click on the edit option to edit the rate.
- You can see 4 new options available to edit
Now you can change any option of your choice
- Internet Connection (Make sure you are connected to Piso WiFi Internet)
From the steps explained above, I think now you will be able to change the rates easily.
- How many times can I change the WiFi Rate?
You can change the WiFi rates as many times as you want. There is no limit.
- Will the WiFi rate change on Piso WiFi be permanent?
Yes, the changes will be permanent. But you can always change them again anytime you want.
- Can the clients change the WiFi rates?
No, the clients will only be able to change the WiFi rates if they have access to the admin login. It is advised to change the default password.
For any more tutorials you want from us you can always contact us through our Contact Page. For more guides related to Piso WiFi, you can check out our youtube channel.