10.0.0.0.1 – 10.0.0.1 is used by Wifi router brands as the private IP address to access admin portal of the router. 10.0.0.0.1 is not the correct IP address. In fact, no such IP exists. Neither for Piso-Wifi , nor for any other Wifi company. 10.0.0.1 is the correct IP address.
Learn how to access the admin settings portal easily using the simple steps below.
HOW TO LOGIN 10.0.0.0.1 ADMIN PISO-WIFI PORTAL?
Follow this quick guide to log in and find the admin portal setting.
10.0.0.1 PISO-WIFI DEFAULT ADMIN LOGIN USERNAME PASSWORD
- Username: Admin
- Password: 123456789
The default username is “Admin” and default password is “123456789”.
MY USERNAME OR PASSWORD IS WRONG! WHAT SHOULD I DO TO LOGIN?
You might receive error like “resulting webpage after sign button is pressed”. The error means your either of your username, password is wrong.
What to do: Go to forget password button and reset the password. Always set a password that is easy to remember for you but hard to crack for other people.
You can access admin settings using the default 10.0.0.1 login username & password. Accessing the router’s admin portal is very easy, just make sure you are connected to the router.
CAN’T ACCESS 10.0.0.0.1 OR 10.0.0.1/ Admin? LET’S TROUBLESHOOT!
If you are having issues logging in the 10.0.0.0.1 or 10.0.0.1/admin Piso-Wifi portal then the problems given below might be the cause
- The first step is to confirm your internet connection is working perfectly. There are sometimes internet connection problems from ISP. Which may be a possible factor for failed login attempts.
- The second step is to clear browser cache. Sometimes it causes problems. Go to settings>Privacy and security> Clear Browsing data> Clear Cache.
- Make sure you are not typing 10.0 0.1 , 10.0 0.0 1, 10.0.0.0.1 .10.0 0.1 , 10.0 0.0 1 is not correct IP.
- Another common error is the IP typo error. Typo generally occurs 90% time. Here are the most common Typo errors.
- You might be using “www.10.0.0.1.com “. This is the wrong way to enter an IP.
- You might be using “O” instead of a zero. IP address only contains numerical digits, not alphabetic digits.
- Using “O” will result in an incorrect IP address and you will not be able to access Piso-Wifi admin login portal.
WHAT ARE THE DEFAULT USERNAME AND PASSWORD FOR 10.0.0.1?
The default username and password is admin and 123456789.
HOW TO PAUSE TIME IN PISO WIFI VENDO?
Piso Wifi can be paused easily. Kindly head over to our full guide on how to pause as mentioned above.
How to Get Piso-Wifi Vouchers?
You can get all the latest Piso-Wifi vouchers from all the vendors in the Philippines by visiting our voucher page. We try to update our vouchers regularly on a daily basis every hour. With our vouchers, you will be able to get discounts from selected vendors.
To submit your piso wifi vouchers you can contact us using our contact page.
HOW TO PAUSE PISO WIFI VENDO
The pause time option can be enabled by accessing admin settings. When you enable the pause wifi option you will be able to save your time. if you don’t pause your it, you will run out of your internet minutes. Read our guide on how to enable the pause option.
If you are still facing challenges in logging in or facing some other issues. I will suggest you watch the full video tutorial and also read the FAQ section.
This is everything you need to know about your wifi router admin log in procedure. We have given the complete information from logging in to troubleshooting. If you still facing any problems. You can mail us your doubts on our contact form and mail.
Also, access other guides available on our website through our main menu.